Almond Springs is located northeast of Paso Robles, CA nestled in beautiful wine country. The site is part of a fifth generation family owned and operated ranch. At the turn of the nineteenth century the property was planted to dry land almonds. Spring Water from multiple springs supplied the new settlement and trees. The property evolved over the years into dryland grain, hay, and livestock production. You can still see remnants of the historic almond groves and natural springs.
The venue has multiple rustic structures including: Legends Saloon, The Barn, Loading Dock Stage, the Bear House, Game Room Cave, and two small one room cabins . Located two miles within the property, your guests will enjoy open country space at your event.
Almond Springs is available May through October.
Why Guests Love Almond Springs:
· Late Night Events
· No Noise Restrictions
· No Catering Requirements
· Full kitchen and event catering BBQ
· Serene Elegant Environment
· Almond Springs can accommodate 400+ people.
· Includes 13 round tables and 100 chairs
· Access to venue the entire day before
· Includes cabins night before and night of event
· We are flexible and want to help in any way we can to make this an event you will never forget!
We welcome you to visit the contact page to request more information.